[vc_row][vc_column][vc_text_separator title=”Cambridge Univerty Tour From London”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Leaving from Wembley London by 8:00am
We will leave at 8 am and in normal traffic conditions we should arrive at Cambridge by 10:15 Am.
Free time to explore the city and best way to cover the city is to walk or explore the Hop on-Hop off
We or You can buy Hop On-Hop Off Tickets Online as a Combined Ticket with A Punting Tour Included.
The bus normally leaves every 15 – 30 mins from the central station.
Things you can cover while you are in the city of Cambridge :
- Punting on the river Cam – The tour lasts for around 45 minutes and you can see the back of 4 of the main colleges while your guide will brief you the important information as well as funny and secret stories about the colleges and the rivalry.
- After the punting trip, You can visit few colleges around. To name few :
- Queen’s college
- King’s College which has a beautiful chapel and will be applicable to see the chapel and grounds. Keep in mind that this is one of the more expensive colleges to visit. You are able to stroll all the way to the river Cam and watch the punts and can wave,
- Trinity College – The entrance fee will be applicable per person and gives you access to the grounds, chapel and the Wren library at certain times.
- St John’s college – Entrance fee will be applicable The grounds are huge and you’ll be able to see the bridge of sighs up close.
- A quick visit to Holy Sepulchre, the Round Church – The unusually shaped church is situated not too far from St John’s college. Entrance fee will be applicable . There’s not too much to see inside, but we did watch a 20 minute movie about the history of the church and Cambridge.
After the leisure and stroll thru the city, we return to London at 6:00pm[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”1383″ img_size=”2200×300″][/vc_column][/vc_row]